If you joined us last week, Madeline shared her top tips for making the getting ready experience that much better and Beth shared her go to hair and makeup tips . Today, Kellie is sharing how to make the getting ready room that much prettier. From beautiful ways to present food to comfy shoes for dancing, candles to set the mood and more.
Melamine Stone Serveware / Sonos Speaker / Champagne Beverage Holder /Jimmy Choo’s / Keds x Kate Spade Sneakers / Baies Diptyque Candle /Pink Champagne Glasses / Ivory Robe / Hand-stitched Handkerchief / Custom Ring Box / Le Labo Lotion / Hand Towels / Beautiful Matches
Just in case the above isn’t your preferred aesthetic, here is a comprehensive list of the items you’ll want in your dressing room on the big day.
- Beautifully displayed food including snacks, lunch and perhaps breakfast depending on how early you’re starting the day.
- Music to set the tone for the day – have a playlist ready of your favorite tunes
- Champagne! And the prettiest accessories – from flutes and coupes to buckets
- Shoes – both for fashion and for comfort
- A candle with some pretty matches to create the perfect environment
- Matching loungewear for both you and your girls
- Gifs for your parents, bridesmaids and your soon-to-be spouse, of course
- A beautiful ring box
- Your favorite lotion for any last minute moisture emergencies
- Beautiful hand towels or handkerchiefs for your bouquet and any happy tears that come along
- A wonderful group of people! Nothing makes the bridal suite more fun or beautiful than the company it is shared with…